Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Story of how I Learned English

I've been studied English for 11years.

When I was a 4th grade of elementary school, I went English juku and started studying English with junior high school students.In those days I liked to memorize words!


To memorize words, I wrote words, and read books aloud again and again.

Of course, I'm still stadying English everyday!

I study English by listenig CD, watching English programs, reading English books ( as reading marathon)and attendong SUPER ENGLISH(after school special programs).

Sometimes I take TOEIC and TOEFL to check my English ability.

I think it's necessary to repeat when we study English.
And keep in mind "Take it easy!"

1 comment:

JH said...

I agree with you, "slow and steady wins the race". By the way, I leki the Marines too. My favorite player on the team is Imae and I also like Bobby Valentine, the manager.